The experience to help you
» The Vinson Group
Utilizing over 17 years of Real Estate, Real Estate Appraisal, and property tax appeal experience, The Vinson Group helps clients in Metro Atlanta, Georgia and the Southeast. Rob Vinson is the owner of The Vinson Group, Inc.
Robert Vinson, CEO
- Mr. Vinson essentially grew up in the real estate business, as his family owned a real estate and real estate auction company, where he worked prior to joining a regional property tax consulting firm in 1994.
- Mr. Vinson initially sold that company’s tax appeal services, and shortly thereafter, began appealing the property tax assessments for some of their clients. Eventually he was responsible for handling the real estate tax appeal situation for approximately 500 parcels, including offices, shopping centers, apartments, hotels, industrial, warehouses, land, etc., from Mississippi to Maryland, though the majority of his properties were in metro Atlanta and Georgia.
- Throughout his 11.5 year tenure with the company, he appeared before the various boards of equalization approximately 800 times and was personally responsible for saving his clients millions of dollars in valuable tax savings.
- Formed The Vinson Group, Inc. in 2005
- Mr. Vinson graduated with a B.S. from the College of Charleston in 1992; he also holds a current Georgia registered appraiser's license (since 1996) as well as a current Georgia realtor's license (since 1993).
» Contact Us:
» About Us
The Vinson Group handles property tax appeals, throughout the Southeast, although we primarily work in the metro Atlanta area and the rest of Georgia. We are familiar with the counties and municipalities throughout this region and chances are we have worked in your area and have saved another of our clients money on his or her tax bill.